This project is a living experiment. It cuts through the fog of immediate desires, long term issues, mental baggage, social and financial problems. For those wanting to make a difference in this world at the peak of their potential, our method is laid upon ancient spiritual bedrock and has actively been used by Planet Asia for well over a decade. In total twenty years were spent on steps 1-2; steps 4-5 have been actively practiced for 15 months, as of this writing.
Goal: reach Nirvana in a lifetime
- Nirvana defined by Buddhism: a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self. The subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism.
- In Hinduism: the concept of enlightenment is closely associated with self realization. The moment one can feel the true self of God within, they will achieve their libration.
- In Taoism: a special state of awakened awareness of one’s nature relative to everything else within their environment.
- Put yourself in a loving environment, or seek solitude: http://planetasia.org/expat-life/positive-life-altering-benefits-for-western-expats/
- Free repressed energies from the past (EFT Matrix): http://planetasia.org/personal-development/social-anxiety-healing-roadmap/
- The brain will adapt to new thought patterns automatically: http://planetasia.org/personal-development/social-anxiety-healing-roadmap/
- Control direction of your growth with creative visualization: http://planetasia.org/personal-development/creative-visualization-starter-kit/
- Maintain balance with mediation and spiritual adventures: http://planetasia.org/personal-development/mystical-places-to-power-up-in-asia/